CHANNEL CLUB TOWER
MONMOUTH BEACH, NJ
Club Tower is located in beautiful Monmouth Beach, a small, intimate Monmouth County shore community of
approximately 2 square miles, of which nearly 1 square mile is water. Monmouth
Beach has over two centuries of rich history and is bordered by both the
Atlantic Ocean and the Shrewsbury River.
While Monmouth Beach is a great town in itself for living or raising a family,
it is the surrounding area that makes CCT’s locale truly extraordinary.
Whatever you want, you will find it within a 30 to 45 minute drive. And you are
an easy train, ferry or car ride to New York City.
Location – Riverviews – Oceanviews – Sunrise – Sunsets
- 17 stories with penthouse level on 7 acres
- 222 units – standard 1 and 2 bedrooms with
private balcony; some converted doubles with 3/4 bedrooms; penthouse
- Enclosed Garage–parking for 1 space p/unit;
constructed July 2006
- Uncovered Parking–ample parking for residents
- 3 high-speed elevators
- Choice of 2 cable providers
- Close to NYC – Easy train, car or ferry ride
- Close to the beach
- On-site Management
- 24-hour Valet Parking
- Front Desk Security – 24 hour
- Full-time Maintenance
- Full-time Groundskeeper
- Full-time Housekeeping
- Outdoor Heated Pool and Kiddie Pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 2 Fitness Rooms – 1 cardiovascular and 1
- Locker Rooms – Men’s and Women’s with showers
- Social Room – party/library area, game room,
- Bike Room
- On-site storage area
- Community vegetable and herb garden
- Beaches – Monmouth Beach Bathing Pavilion for
residents; Sandy Hook National Park; Seven Presidents Oceanfront
Park; public access in Monmouth Beach
- Parks – over 30 Monmouth County Parks
- Golf – 7 Monmouth County and 7 additional
public 18-hole golf courses.
- Tennis – Indoor Courts: Little Silver and
Tinton Falls; Outdoor Clay – Red Bank; Grass – Sea Bright Lawn and
- Two private marinas across the street
- Two River Community Theater – Red Bank
- Monmouth University Pollack Center – West Long
- Monmouth Beach Cultural Center
- Count Basie Theater – Red Bank
- Convention Hall – Asbury Park
- PNC Bank Arts Center – Holmdel
- Monmouth Park Racetrack– Oceanport
- Top-flight musicians and vocalists appear
year-round at local restaurants.
- Brookdale Performing Arts Center-Lincroft
- NJ Repertory Company–Long Branch
- Garden State Parkway to Exit 105
- Hwy 36 East to Ocean Avenue, Long Branch.
- Left on Ocean Ave to Beach Road, Monmouth
- Left on Beach Rd to West Street.
- Rt. on West Street to Channel Drive.
For information and availability contact Carol @ 732-768-9404